Monday, January 02, 2017

New Years Eve

As we've done the last couple years, we went to Dos Locos for New Years Eve.  We love the food there, the owners are always so great to us, and you can order off the regular menu rather than having to buy a 'New Years Eve dinner package'.  

We arrived at 9:30 and stayed until about 12:15.  We had a great time!
Spouse & me

Mike, Joe P, and Steven

Joe P, Steven, Marty, John

Yours truly
 
Dos Locos really decorated for the night!

John

Spouse, Marty, Joe Dos, me


2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

HNY to all my DE boyfriends! all y'all look so festive and happy!

Mistress Maddie said...

What a festive night! Dos Locos is one of my favorite places to dine in Rehoboth, as Mexican food is my favorite food. Last time there, I got three of the necklaces that Joe has on. What a night that was. A Happy New Year to you both.