Friday, October 27, 2017

Costume

Tomorrow is the big Halloween costume party at the Blue Moon.  They REALLY go all out for Halloween there so its absolutely the best place to be for Halloween. 

Last year was really fun because I had my costume idea months in advance and had all the elements assembled and tried on several days in advance.  I was Little Edie Beale from Grey Gardens.

This year I just can't seem to come up with a good costume idea.  I tried to think of some timely political concept that didn't involve Trump, but came up empty.  And I can't repeat one of my costumes from a previous Halloween, as that would be lame.  So, unless I'm struck by some great costume concept between now and tomorrow night, I'll probably just stay home.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Happy Halloween regardless what you do !